Blackwater Writing Project

January 18, 2010

Blogging Bandwagon

Sorry I'm so late. I managed to forget my password to gmail and then forgot how to post. Is being late with everything a bandwagon?

I've started following blogs recently. A coworker is obsessed with a certain blog and decided to start her own. I've realized reading other's blogs makes me laugh and forget about my worries. So I have officially started reading blogs everyday. I now follow three, including BWP, and am looking at following another. I find that reading someone's blog is much better than reading their Facebook status. (Speaking of Facebook, that's a bandwagon I worship.) Blogs are more detailed and have room for a whole story. They also make my day more amusing. It's just one more thing I have to check before getting started on my work for the day...which is why I stay behind so much.

So why not start my own blog? I have to refer to Carrie Beth for this one. Everyone is doing it, therefore I can't jump on that part of the bandwagon just yet. I will have to wait until all those around me forget about their blogs, or I move away, then I can start my own blog.

2 Comments:

  • I can't commit to my own blog. It's enough to me to gather here once a month and write and read the responses of others. Besides, I don't want followers. I don't know. That's a problematic term for me, but it would be worse to have no followers, I guess, to have no one interested in your ideas, thoughts, feelings. What a lonely position.

    Better late than never, Nikki. And year, I check Facebook far too often when I'm in the office, not as much at home. Most of us are on that bandwagon.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 11:25 AM  

  • Nikki... have you been reading my blog?!?!? Too funny! Yeah... I'm pretty obsessed with them. I love reading other people's thoughts and ideas and rants... and they are such good places to find inspiration! LOVE blogs!

    By Blogger Carrie Beth, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home