Blackwater Writing Project

December 14, 2009

Nice... maybe.

I guess I don't like the concept of a naughty or nice list, because I have to live up to someone else's standards. To loosely quote Calving from Bill Watterson, I also like to keep people's expectations low. When I perform, I get an unusually high amount of praise. I've noticed this concept works very well for my dogs--you DIDN'T chew on my shoes?! Goooood doggie!


Sooo, since the topic asks for reasons to be on the naughty/nice list, I suppose I'll work on that for a bit:

all As this semester +
goofed off too much and probably didn't really deserve those As -
I'm in a pretty bad fight with my dad -
He started it + (well, not really a plus; just whatever would negate that negative up above)
decided I didn't want visit family because they live so far north -
am going anyway +
worked very hard to get along with some one +
Had some disagreements over space anyway -
seriously looking for positives for every negative on this list -
easily finding positives for all the negatives +

I guess this means I'm a pretty average kid. Not too good, not too bad. I'm OK with that, really. I guess Santa will come if I put out some really great cookies. +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home