Blackwater Writing Project

September 01, 2007

New Topic--Secret Lives

Ok, Amy inspired me this week. Her comment to Donna made me think. She said that she couldn't believe Donna had ever been a cheerleader. I'm sure that many people would not believe that Amy is really a cold blooded killer, either. So, what about the rest of you? What persona have we missed in the past? Or in the present, for that matter. For example, is Joel really a kindergarten teacher or is he secretly training to be the new crocodile hunter? Was he bitten by those spiders while at his South Georgia home or on a secret mission to save dangerous spiders from extinction? Is Wes really a photographer, or is he an undercover FBI agent?

As usual, there are no rules. Take the factual or the fantasy road with your writing. Just write!
PS I missed seeing all of you.

2 Comments:

  • Katie, I really enjoyed writing the secret lives prompt--in fact, I enjoyed it so much that I read it aloud to Wes since he isn't quite sure about this whole blog business.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 6:44 PM  

  • Kade,
    Please forgive my lack of responses lately. I really enjoy reading your posts and need to remind myself to slow down and check the blog more often. I miss you too - hope your school year is going well. I've taken on more than I can handle with extracurricular again... I need to learn how to say "No."

    Take care and keep up the great job on the blog.

    By Blogger Sheri, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home