Blackwater Writing Project

August 20, 2007

School. Beginnings.

These first two weeks of teaching have made me stop and ponder some of life's most important questions.

1. Is Labor Day in fact optional?
2. Does age have anything at all to do with maturity?
3. Does mediocrity equal competency?
4. Is that guy in the front row flirting with me?
5. Can one exist on Vienna Cremes alone?
6. Could tulle be any MORE uncomfortable?
7. Why do you have to refrigerate after opening but not before?
8. Can I cancel class to eat bagels?
9. Where is my parking sticker?
10. Does my cat get lonely while I'm gone?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE this list. In fact, I'm thinking about using many of them as writing prompts in the next few days.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 11:22 AM  

  • I, too, love your list, and I have answers to your questions.

    1. Absolutely NO
    2. Male or female?
    3. Are we talking about work or sex?
    4. Yes
    5. With a vitamin supplement and water
    6. What is tulle?
    7. I pondered on this last week. My answer is the eggs get angry if you mess with the mayonaise.
    8. Definitely yes.
    9. Check the trash, the freezer, or an undergrads car.
    10. Not according to the cat next door.

    By Blogger kade, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home