Blackwater Writing Project

August 13, 2007

Write Night

Okay, folks, I realize that I'm posting the topic WAY early, but I'll be racing to get there after my class ends at 6:15. Then, I'll need to eat something because, after all, I'm a writing project person, so I figured I should post a topic now: "When I grow up . . ."

Today as I direct many eighteen-year-olds to different rooms, I keep thinking that's not what I thought a professor's job involved. And then I remember that professor never made my list of dream jobs when I was a kid. I wanted to be an actor, a marine biologist, a shark researcher, a rich lottery winner, but never a college professor. To escape the craziness of today at VSU, then, I'm suggesting a return to childhood dreams. Let's see what they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home