Blackwater Writing Project

June 15, 2007

Be Known as a thief OR as a liar?

Hello? A thief, of course. Liars obviously can't be trusted. A liar doesn't respect other individuals and has an overall low moral code. People just don't like liars. A thief however can be just good fun -and still be completely honest while doing so.

"Did you steal the stapler?"
"Yes, I did."

See - all honesty. And look at the most famous thief honored through tales- Robin Hood - he stole for the goodness of others and is revered by many generations. Do you know any liars in history with such respect? Plus, it would be fun. I like being sneaky. Well, just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone I deem important.

2 Comments:

  • I see you trying to add Robin Hood to your list of nicknames, but I think you're stuck with Sasha Reed and Captain Hook. Sneaky? Yeah, I can see that now, but it's taken me a few weeks to see that side of you.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 11:28 PM  

  • I'm trying to decide if I agree with your comment that thieves are fun. Shawn Connery is fun and he was a theif in many movies. Most politicians are liars, and they aren't any fun. Ok, guess your right.

    By Blogger kade, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home