Blackwater Writing Project

November 14, 2011

Where Am I? No, seriously.

I'm not sure where I am. I do know that I'm in a "funk." I want it to go away! I've opened up this blog to write like 97 times, by the way, I just never really felt like it until right now. I'm never, never, never (ok maybe sometimes) ever in a bad mood. Ask my husband and he will tell you otherwise. I just feel like blah. I love my job and I love my life. But I just feel...pissy. That is all. Pissy to my students. Pissy to my husband. Pissy to my friends. Pissy to my family. I don't really feel like being nice. Is that okay?

I should be excited. Thanksgiving Break is next week. My wedding anniversary (year two...yahoo!) is this weekend, and I just found out that I get off at noon on Friday. I should be jumping for joy. But I'm just not.

Then comes the part where I feel guilty. Guilty for feeling pissy when my life is EASY compared to others. I know so many people right now going through serious medical issues that they have to wake up and think of all day long because it is impossible to live without thinking of their issues. I have nothing wrong. Nothing. I'm just pissy. That is all.

PS-Why do "i" and "u" have to be side by side on the keyboard? I won't tell you how many times I typed pissy and used the wrong vowel...

1 Comments:

  • Eh, it's ok to be pissy every once in a while. I get like that too, tired of being nice all the time. I just allow myself to be there, float through it, and know it will pass. And it always does. Hope you have a nice anniversary and enjoy Thanksgiving break. :)

    By Blogger Paige, at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home