Blackwater Writing Project

November 08, 2010

November 2010 Write Night

Topic: Giving Thanks

I know it's a topic that's been done before, but I thought we might take a new twist on it. We can, of course, list the things we're thankful for, but consider very small things like the nightlight that helps me find my way around the kitchen at night when I'm getting bottles ready or the light in the refrigerator that always works.

Or maybe we can write about the things we're thankful for not happening, such as being thankful that we didn't snap at the old lady in front of us who had twenty items in the ten items line at the grocery store. Yeah, it would have felt good to tell her off, but nicer that you didn't.

Or you can write about your Thanksgiving traditions or favorite Thanksgiving foods.

Or you can ignore these prompts and write about whatever you want: vent, rant, rave, embarrass, whatever . . . Just write and respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home