Blackwater Writing Project

October 13, 2010

Inappropriate Stuff

Just so everyone knows, I am watching South Park as I write this.

And I just sent a suggestive text to a couple of my friends. I also have a potty mouth, but I'm not the one cursing in elevators next to Alison. I try to watch it in public. I shoot birds whenver possible too. Maybe I shouldn't be complaining about inappropriate behavior since I seem to be the epitome of inappropiate behavior.

I'm going to be lazy, well lazy for me anyway, and make a list of what I think is inappropriate.

  • Tonsil hockey in the hallway.
  • Rude phrases in the hallway/classroom. Ex: "That's so gay," "That's what she said," etc.
  • People who can afford new clothes, but not the rent money they owe me.
  • My cousing bringing my high school nemesis to our family reunion. I'm sure she has 20 different diseases and infected the grass on my gradparent's property.
  • Higher up's not being completely honest with their subordinates.
  • Along with Alison, this male student who keeps hugging me.
  • This sub who kept trying to wake up my students who WEREN'T asleep. Incidently my co-lab teacher is no longer allowed to be absent .
  • Students discussing their weekends where I can hear.
  • Comedy Central in general, but I love it.

I think just turned into a list of things that get on my nerves. I see inappropriate behavior all the time, but I just don't remember to keep up with it. Maybe I will add to this later.

1 Comments:

  • I love it! I actually do love South Park because they pick on everyone, so no one is singled out. I shoot birds too, just not when people see me... I also can't stand students saying things when I can hear. As an example, something was said the other day to one of my female students about her being gay. She responded, "Uh uh, you know I love the you know what." SHE IS IN NINTH GRADE!!!! I'm going to assume she was talking about ice cream because it makes me feel happy, so that could be what she was thinking... Right??

    By Blogger Mary Poppins, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home