Blackwater Writing Project

September 14, 2009

Things Kids Say

Where do I begin with my children?? Abby-Kate always has something intersting to share, but something she said today has slipped my mind. Maybe it will come to me. A few days ago, she came to the table and said, "According to my research, I need a big girl laptop." I'm not sure where she got her research. Then, a few days later, after we finished her bath, she looked at me and said, "Why is your belly sticking out?" Don't kids have a way of making you feel wonderful?? Mom's can't be thin-skinned! Last night, Jeremiah rubbed his belly after eating a big meal and said, "My booty full." I'm not sure he said exactly what he mean't, but who knows?!

Okay, this was random, and I'm sorry for joining so late. I miss everyone and hope you guys had a fabulous night!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home