Blackwater Writing Project

July 02, 2009

Blackwater Bandits

So I just had to have my daily dose of the blog. I'm gonna need to wean myself off of BWP! :)
Tonight Kristin and I were in class and we had to listen to several presentations. Some of which we had to score and make suggestions for. We both said we felt like we wanted to write 100 things on the suggestions column just because of all the awesome things we learned in BWP and because of the AWESOME presenters we had! We called ourselves the "Blackwater Bandits." But we did try to be nice!!!
PS-We wore our Writing on the Edge shirts to class tonight...everybody was jealous! :)

2 Comments:

  • Blackwater Bandits! Hahaha! Too funny! ; )

    I miss everyone sooooo much already!

    However, I am excited about sleeping LATE tomorrow!!!

    By Blogger Carrie Beth, at 10:48 PM  

  • Yeah, I have my Writing on the Edge shirt on today. I'm wearing it to the movies. It now sports a small spot of balsamic vinagrette dressing from my Loco's Sunshine Salad, and it's completely Wes's fault that it's on my shirt because he made me laugh right when I took a bite. He is SOOO in trouble.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home