Blackwater Writing Project

June 13, 2006

Blogging virgin

Never to be regained...You all have been a cool group of folks to work with. I hope that I can learn your names soon. Typing the minutes required some linguistic acrobatics to disguise--cleverly--my ignorance. WG: I am looking forward to reading your draft-poems tomorrow. You have been marvelously patient and attentive. Thanks for your help. I am going to need it tomorrow with a few of the lines. Off to read a chapter or two. Hopefully two.

1 Comments:

  • David, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have had you do a log so early back. I remember consciously making sure I didn't sign you up for the first day back, it's still too soon. On the other hand, you have an awesome day to log. The stories made me laugh. I wish Wes had picked today to come and take pictures.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home