Blackwater Writing Project

June 09, 2006

I had a busy day and never thought about writing because there was housework and errands to be done. Driving home this afternoon it hit me like a hit from ALi, I want to write every day. I missed the quiet time for emptying and reflecting that the freewriting allows. So much to my kids dismay, in addition to reading together every day, they have a summer reading list, we will write for 10 minutes. Their notebooks will be kept in my office area because otherwise they will go missing, but I will not read what they write. Maybe I knew this day was coming when a year ago I found small journal books on sale at Walmart for 50c each. I bought about 10.

Robert moaned loudest at the news, but he wants a blue journal. Maybe it won't be so painful.

1 Comments:

  • Yay! A family of writers and readers--I love the side effects of SGWP.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home