Blackwater Writing Project

June 13, 2006

Thanks

WOW! Why is it so hard to present to our peers? We all do the same things and once we open our mouth and move our lips around the sound that issues forth it is all over. Time to get it over with. The time passed quickly, much quicker than I had anticipated. You were all generous with comments and contributed greatly to the ideas I hope came across.

Thank you for having fun with the books. I really look forward to doing this in a class. The interaction in this group is amazing anyway, but the teamwork involved today showed how important it will be to let my students talk and experiment with ideas. Something I knew, but it is always enlightening to see it happen, especially to adults.

I forgot to list the books I used and decided this would be a good place to put them.

Anno. (1977). Anno's journey. NY: Putnam.
Bang, M. (1996). The grey lady and the strawberry snatcher. NY: Aladdin.
Banyai, I. (1995). Re-zoom. NY: Puffin.
Blake, Q. (1996). Clown. NY: Henry Holt.
Day, A. (1985). Good dog, Carl. NY. Simon & Schuster.
Rohmann, E. (1994). Time flies. NY: Dell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home