Blackwater Writing Project

June 29, 2009

Daisy Daisy Where Art THou?

What ever happened to my Vera Bradley Daisy Daisy lunch bag?  This has been on my mind since April.  Last year, I had an AWESOME school year except for the fact that I couldn’t seem to remember where I put my personal possessions.  At one point I misplaced my white gold band that my parents bought me for my 21st birthday.  I consoled myself by buying myself a right-hand ring from Girardin.  (I later found it on my nightstand.)   But the Daisy Daisy lunch bag has remained elusive.  I finally gave in and bought a Cupcake lunch bag, rationalizing the purchase by saying that it was a different pattern.  Secretly, I hoped that if I bought the new one, the old one would show up.  I also thought that since I was moving classrooms, it would show up.  Nope.  To this day, I still don’t know where Daisy Daisy is.  I’m beginning to think she has been taken, but since she was embroidered with my initials, that seems improbable.   On Friday, I finally gave in and bought a Daisy Daisy cooler.     

2 Comments:

  • I hope it turns up, but at least you got the new one at a great sale, and it's the day you brought home Gallagher! Good times, good times.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:03 AM  

  • I have a Vera Bradley obsessions too. I have to wait long periods of time in between purchases, but it's worth it for me. It's my only real concession to being girly.

    By Blogger Darcy, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home