Blackwater Writing Project

August 25, 2008

organization

I'll never be accused of being overly organized. It can't have anything to do with heredity because if that were the case, I'd be OCD organized. I think I'm the only disorganized person in my family that I can think of anyway. I'm waiting for my desk to be declared a federal disaster, illegal dump, or hazardous waste site maybe then I could get funding to clean it up, or someone from the EPA Superfund to create a plan to mediate the problem. But I haven't stopped there. Disorganization has taken on a life of its own and leaves its wake as I pass through a room. My desk waste site has oozed into the living room which actually is the same location. It's like toxic waste leeching from a landfill into the the water table...it just slowly expands. Then there's my photography equipment/dollhouses/boxes o'crap/large dog crate room. I think that pretty well describes that room. And like the Blob, it doesn't stop there.

But I am going to stop, publish, and head downtown to Hildy's. See you soon.

1 Comments:

  • Instead of disorganization, maybe it's creative chaos, a fertile ground for inspiration? No? Well, I thought I'd try.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home