Blackwater Writing Project

July 08, 2008

The Monday After Finishing BWP


I can't believe that BWP is over. I got up Monday morning and the first thing I wanted to do is write. I didn't think that I would miss it, but I do. I miss the peolpe the most. I have never had a class or workshop that would even come close to comparing with Blackwater. It was great. I wonder what everyone is doing.... sleeping late, beach trips, or just enjoying time with the kids. Me, I have been working on school stuff in the morning and then spend the day laying out by the pool in the afternoon. I know, what a life. Oh yeah, I did write Monday. Yes, it was in the journal. The only thing is that writing without a topic seemed to be much more difficult, or I may not have had as much to say. I don't know. Keep enjoying your summer.

3 Comments:

  • Hey Cheryl, maybe you should think of a topic and we can all write on it Monday!

    By Blogger renee, at 10:55 AM  

  • I am glad to hear you enjoyed it all! It's hard not to take great things away from the project. Wait till you have a little more time to reflect on it all!

    By Blogger Adam, at 8:50 AM  

  • Pool? What pool? Okay, I guess we need to have a meeting at your house one Saturday by the pool.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home