Blackwater Writing Project

July 14, 2008

Closer to heaven

Figured I would drop a little blog to tell everyone hello. Things are going well up here. I mean I haven’t been made to squeal like a pig yet…I haven’t even heard banjo music! We closed on our house up here Friday. Work is going well. I could even say I enjoy it. I had a minute this morning so I joined the Face book group Becca started. Maybe I will check that more often. Plus, since administrators never do any REAL work, I’ll have plenty of time to check the blog. I wish someone would remind the Principal up here that we are suppose to just be drinking coffee and spying on teachers! Well, I’m off to another meeting.

Congratulations on a great SI. I really wish I could have gotten at least one more in. I am sure I would be saying that next year too though.

1 Comments:

  • It really was a great ISI. I laughed so hard that my sides hurt most days when I got home. The laughter pulled me through the workload.

    We missed you too. I'm looking forward to the next get-together with the 2007 ISI group. I think Masato would be a good place to gather.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home