Blackwater Writing Project

July 03, 2008

Figured it Out!

Ok so I think I finally figured the blog thing out on the last day of BWP! Sorry I'm a little slow. BWP was a blast! I also heard our closing ceremony rocked!! I know my first blog should be long and insightful, but in the words of our beloved Matt "I'm tired of writing!"

If anyone is interested in getting together before our first official reunion,I'll be at Vito's next Friday night the 11th for a good show. I don't usually frequent Vito's unless my son's band is playing. KalvinNova.com if you want to check them out.

1 Comments:

  • Wow. I figured the invitation expired. I'm gonna send out new invitations to others just in case. Not a Vito's regular, huh? I have my doubts since I saw your car in a shady situation . . .

    I would love to hear the band, but I'll be out of town. Maybe next time?

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home