Blackwater Writing Project

September 10, 2007

My faves

I'm a little slow posting tonight because I was too busy talking about ESL pedagogy. When I did get busy writing, I selfishly returned to a narrative I have been working on and really need to get done before Tuesday's deadline at least to make next week's issue of The Southern Cross (the official newspaper of the Diocese of Savannah—it's a Catholic thing).

Favorites?
Anything with chocolate.
Toilets with toilet seats (ever been to Lourdes, France?).
Mac computers.
Music that's not too loud; I wish they'd turn the volume down a little. It's not my favorite music...that is music, isn't it?

I'll post my other story when it's done, which will be later tonight.

2 Comments:

  • Good to hear from you. Look forward to reading farther.

    By Blogger kade, at 8:54 PM  

  • It's not selfish to write what you want to write--the point is just to find time for writing, for writing whatever you want to write. It was good seeing you at Write Night, which is just as much about catching up as it is about writing. So how was the pupcake?

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home