Blackwater Writing Project

June 27, 2007

Cut adrift

I love bumper stickers. I love the fact that they tell you a little bit about the people in the car. I had a Sgt. Major one time that was in his fifties and had a Guns and Roses sticker on his car. I’ve only had one bumper sticker on any vehicle I’ve owned. It read something like “Only in America does a vet live in a cardboard box while a draft dodger lives in the White House.” It was during the Clinton Years. As a side note, it seems that whatever profession I am in is the profession the president wants to screw up. Clinton was against the Military and Bush is against Education. Maybe it’s me screwing it up for everyone else.

“If you hammer your guns into plows, you will plow for those who don’t.”
“The grass is always different.”
“Rehabs for quitters.”
“If you can’t shake it, bake it.”
My favorite recent gun quote is “ If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words.”

(I've hijacked some wifi)

Take what you can; Give nothing back!

3 Comments:

  • We miss you!

    By Blogger kade, at 7:31 PM  

  • That's what the lady in her minivan yelled at me this morining. (The joke will come. Wait a second.) I miss you guys too!

    By Blogger Adam, at 9:55 PM  

  • I like the pencils that misspell. I'll have to share that one with my students.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home