Blackwater Writing Project

December 14, 2009

Santa's nice list + a few demerits

I would like to think that I am on Santa's nice list this year. Demerits, I am sure, have been issued for various reasons or another. I wonder if doing all of my Christmas shopping online puts me on the naughty list. Convenience is the one word that pops into my mind. I think I hear the UPS truck pulling up to my house as we speak. Oh, I think I could write an ode to Amazon.com where presents are plentiful and there is something for everyone--books, slippers, funky Christmas mugs (a request from my mother), and toys for the little ones. But...I'm done!

3 Comments:

  • I LOVE online shopping! I wonder how it is that I ever got what I wanted, or better yet shoes that fit, before we had it. Zappos is da bomb! I was just talking to my mom about how mall shopping just doesn't do it for me anymore.

    By Blogger eromler, at 6:49 PM  

  • I agree! I never thought I would be against shopping at the mall, but I honestly can't stand it anymore.

    By Blogger ktatum, at 8:30 PM  

  • me too! I was listening to NPR talking about how today might be one of the biggest online shopping days of the year as it's still enough time to get it in before Christmas. Thank goodness for paypal and debit cards!!

    By Blogger Mrs. Dyess, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home