Blackwater Writing Project

July 01, 2009

Looking ahead

Wow, the thought of looking ahead is somewhat overwhelming right now. I have learned so much, and I don’t want to let go of any of it. I have met such wonderful people, and I want to continue these relationships. I want to make a difference in my schools and in my community. I want to use everything that I’ve learned to make a difference in this world. All too often, I attend a workshop and get fabulous ideas, but in the haste of life, I fail to implement them. I can’t ignore this stuff. It is too powerful. So, what do I do now? I have to sit down and revamp my ABAC class, and I have to plan how I want to deliver all the information I’ve learned to my previous school.

Also, looking ahead a few days, we will be in Disney!! I am so excited, but also nervous. I want to make sure everything goes well. I want the kids to have a fabulous time and not be overwhelmed too much. I want them to enjoy every bit of Disney without missing any parts. However, some of that is my responsibility. I’ve got to make reservations for dining, the princesses, etc. Oh dear! I have so much to do.

4 Comments:

  • I'm sure you and your family will have a wonderful time. You'll have to do a video when you get back and post it on the blog. I'd love to see the pictures--or maybe post them on Facebook?

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:04 AM  

  • Yeah we do need pictures!
    Don't stress too much about the planning or you won't enjoy the trip! Don't let it be work! Sometimes the most random trips are the funnest anyways! :)

    By Blogger Jennifer Swain, at 9:06 AM  

  • Allison, if you stay at a Disney resort, just get your concierge to make the reservations. It's MUCH easier. Go ahead and figure out when you want to do your activities, then when you get checked in, go ahead and make the reservations. If you need any other Disney tips, just ask =) Having a best friend who worked there for 5 years taught me a lot about how to utilize the system.

    By Blogger Mrs. Dyess, at 9:09 AM  

  • I'm sure that your trip is going to be fabulous. I can tell that you truly cherish your children and family. They are lucky to have you!

    By Blogger Ms. Gregory, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home