Blackwater Writing Project

June 24, 2009

Just for the record...

There are so many people that I admire in the "special" group I am hangin with this summer. I feel most of the time as though I am in first grade with people who are in college as far as the depth of knowledge and experience with writing is concerned. Each person here has affected me in some way and when I have a week or two to catch up on my life, my sleep and the world outside this classroom, I intend to write about those life changing people and what they did to me.

3 Comments:

  • You are too sweet Susan! And breakfast is Awesome by the way! :) You better share what you write about those fabulous people on the blog! It's not nice to write about people behind their back! haha

    By Blogger Jennifer Swain, at 9:11 AM  

  • I know what you mean Susan. We really have a great group of people here. I hope we can stay in touch or have BWP reunions. It really has been an amazing few weeks.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 9:13 AM  

  • I agree also. I told my husband just this morning that I find it so rare to be with a group of people who value the same things as I do and that believe in the same things. Just great!

    By Blogger Mary Poppins, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home