Blackwater Writing Project

February 02, 2009

Holidays or ramble?

I don't know much about the holidays here, day after Superbowl, shoot can't even see the point in watching men run around, groundhog day, we don't have groundhogs in England, I did notice the reference to hedgehogs, we have those in England, I wonder if the holiday is similar in theory? Never heard of it before.

Valentines is an excuse for those who can't remember to appreciate their loved ones more frequently. It was never a general holiday in our family, strictly for adults. I have followed that tradition and never bought a card for any except my hubby. Of course I can barely remember to buy a birthday card, so he is lucky when I remember that it is February. This year his gift of love is a visit to the dentist LOL

We have chatted and laughed and decided that we need to create a few more holidays, well some are not likely at all.

this is so not a productive night for writing.

Lindsi has a great list going. I am eager to see the calendar and all of the matching illustrations.

I am sure that when I get home I will not want to exercise and shower and then. . . I need to study and at sometime I will go to bed.

OK, I give up. Our chat is so much more fun than anything I can think of to write at this time. Maybe I will be inspired later to do some more thinking and writing.

1 Comments:

  • Next time, I promise to be the taskmaster, but it was Kristi's first night, so we could be a little more social. Anyway, it was fun, and I have missed seeing you all.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home