Blackwater Writing Project

January 05, 2009

I want Donna's Wii!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm posting a little early. That's because I'm not going to make it tonight because SOMEONE in my, no Ben's, family thinks that keeping their children means keeping them while they run errands after work. Sorry, had to get that out.

But I really want Donna's Wii. Or maybe just one of my own. And yes, my arms were sore too Donna. The system is fun, but I think I like what it represents-you know enough free time to use it. Maybe when Anna is in college? Or when I finish this degree? When my husband starts ironing? Nevermind, that's probably not going to happen.

This is a mindless, rambling post. Maybe I'll write more later...when SOMEONE picks up her child!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • shhh! Secret on the ironing. Put it back in the dryer, if that doesn't work, wash it and dry it again LOL

    You will find more time to do things, as you learn to prioritize again. Then you appreciate it.

    By Blogger Diana Chartier, at 6:36 PM  

  • I have to iron some stuff, no matter what, because I'm too fat to let stuff shrink in the dryer, but as soon as I drop ten pounds: NO more ironing.

    The Wii is here anytime. Maybe we should hold our leadership meetings here. Twenty minutes of work, ten minutes of Wii, etc. What do you think?

    Clearly, you need to play it some more before you decide whether or not you need one. Let me know when we need to meet. (grin)

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home