Blackwater Writing Project

March 18, 2008

From Sonya

Well now that we are finally on. I have been logging on from home but apparently it has been too long since the last time. I will have to fix it later.


Spring Break !!!
Daytona
Girls gone wild
week free of teacher
no classes for a week
no students for a week


We all think differently when the words Spring Break are mentioned.
I am really looking forward to a break, because when I hear those words I think "Vacation!" We try to take a vacation every year to keep the spice in our marriage and have a great family relationship. Let's see, our first vacation was to Kissimee, St. Cloud. That got me hooked. Growing up, I never really had the chance to "vacation". My dad was in the military so every move was like a vacation. Anyhow, we had a blast in St. Cloud. My in-laws have time share that they allow us to used once a year.
It is always so relaxing. I just like being away from the grind of everything. Last year we went to Myrtle Beach. It was so relaxing we came back with a souvenir, who arrived the week before Christmas.

Well, although Donna is doing a great job keeping my kids entertained, it is time for me to close and get all of my boys, Jerome Sr. included, to get something to eat!!

Sonya

2 Comments:

  • We moved every two to four years when I was young, and I enjoyed it, but once we moved to the metropolis of Whigham, known for the Rattlesnake Roundup, we stayed there.

    I really enjoyed seeing your family tonight. Your boys (all of them, including Jerome) are just too, too cute!

    Um, I'll wear a more appropriate shirt next time. I kept worrying that JC was seeing more of me than he should (grin).

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:02 PM  

  • Its ok. He's still young and I am nursing. It is hard to be discreet when Jonathan is eating "all of the time" At first I thought there would be many questions and lots of opportunities for him to tell other people that mommy nurses or some other embarassing moments when I wished I could lock him under the stairs until Jonathan is three. So far only two comment, "Mommy, cover up" and "My brother wants your milk not that bottle."
    I have been very blessed.

    By Blogger Sonya, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home