Blackwater Writing Project

February 16, 2008

Time runs swift and sure stealing away the one thing I want to hold onto
Dust swirls behind as the wheels spin faster going in the wrong direction
days and nights alone don't bring the dream any closer to reality
only a different set of wheels traveling slowly bring me closer to you

ok, ok, I know. But I miss my hubby and don't want to live in separate places yet again. but I supposde that eventually I will have a family back together again.

We are currently in Dothan, AL. A bit like Valdosta. Not much to do on the outside, but nowhere is really far away. We just drove to Panama City, didn't do much there either LOL Did some shopping for the boys, I got books and a puzzle.

Of course it was no surprise to hubby that when stopped for lunch, I did not enjoy what I had. But I am proud of myself, I did not complain. We have many places that I will not go to eat at because I found fault with food or service. Oh, well.

Going to dinner tonight, son will be 17 next week, hopefully my food will be good or this could turn into a bad weekend.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry you are apart right now. I can't imagine what that's like. I like your words, though, your attempts to wrestle the experience into poetry.

    I missed you at Write Night, but I really appreciate the electronic forum that allows us to interact even when we can't gather.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home