Blackwater Writing Project

January 15, 2008

Write Night

Okay, folks, it's that time again--to sip coffee, avoid eye contact with the delicious cakes at Hildegard's from Red Velvet Bakery, pull out the laptops, and write.

Tonight's topic: Holiday Havoc. Share one of your favorite (or least favorite) memories from the recent holidays--Granny getting into the eggnog, your dog attacking the Christmas tree, pretending you love that six-week subscription to NutriSystem your mother-in-law bought you, etc. Let's share.

I think I've already won though. I have descended into true redneckdom. One of our toilets is currently on the back porch while Wes is doing repairs to the bathroom. Yep, my black lab is fascinated by it, and I just rush past it, pretending it's not really there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home