Blackwater Writing Project

November 21, 2007

Decompression

Hello to all:

Back from NYC, and still having withdrawals! We saw, we wrote, we learned, we ATE, and we survived! There are many stories to tell, and many challenges ahead. I am grateful for the folks that went and kept things interesting, and especially to my travel buddy Adam (Hatch) for looking out for me in the big city. You can feel a lot more comfortable in a place like that with the Cap'n watching your back! In all, we had a great time and learned a lot. Can't wait for Washington DC in the Spring!
Joel

3 Comments:

  • Yes, it was a great time. It's always disorienting to me to come back from a trip like that, especially to go from spending tons of time with a group of people and then to go a week without seeing them. Weird.

    I'll schedule a leadership team meeting soon. I need to work off the five pounds I gained in New York and over Thanksgiving and work my way through several stacks of papers.

    I came back from New York with tons of ideas for our site. I can't wait to get started.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 4:25 PM  

  • I seem to have barely stopped since we landed. I worked and then we came to MS. I think I got my notes typed adn now have to get them to Donna. It was a great trip, unusual for me to be away and hubby at home. hanks to all of you for making it fun.

    By Blogger Diana Chartier, at 6:21 PM  

  • Has your family told you lately how very, very proud we are of you! Don't forget I want a copy of the CD you made!!

    Hugs

    Sister Prissy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home