Blackwater Writing Project

June 28, 2007

Pet Peeves

People who eat while they are on the telephone.
People who say they want to do something but when asked, act like they really don't want to do it.
People who hang up on you when you tell them they have the wrong number.
People who won't do something different just because it's different.
People who won't try new things.
People who have all the answers but nothing to say.
People who chew with their mouth open.
People who talk with their mouth full.
When kids tap you to get your attention.
Unruly children.
People that ask for your opinion then get mad at you when you tell them.
People who say ATM machine.


I am the church announcer and I hate it when I ask if anyone has additional announcements and no one says anything but right before I get ready to turn the service back over to the pastor, someone whispers to me to tell me to announce something.

3 Comments:

  • What about VBS teachers who don't follow through with their commitment? Hehe!!

    By Blogger blindsi, at 9:25 AM  

  • Yeah, i forgot about that one.

    By Blogger Sonya, at 9:50 AM  

  • I can just imagine you looking at someone who whispers to you as if to say, "What's wrong with you? Your mouth don't work?"

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home