Blackwater Writing Project

June 26, 2009

Oops She Did it Again...

I’m wondering if this is what popped up in Britney Spears’ head as she realized she was knocked up a SECOND time by Kevin Federline.
I’m wondering if this is what popped up in Britney Spears’ head when she got a divorce from Kevin Federline (or in homage to my earlier nickname extravaganza, K-Fed). Remember the less than 24 hour Las Vegas fiasco?
I’m wondering if this is also what popped up in Britney Spears’ head when she realized all those times she went out in public looking like a freak-a-zoid and cause field day for the paparazzi.

What happened to the days when Britney Spears was almost cool? I stress the word almost.
Maybe her first hit single was alluding to her future life…”Hit Me Baby One More Time.” Maybe that’s what the crack pipe says to her. I’m just sayin’. Perhaps Spears was a science experiment to see just how quickly someone could go from young and innocent to a complete train wreck.

Let’s just take a look…it’s quite possible that I like this better than the original. DISCLAIMER: If you are offended by flatulence, you probably shouldn't listen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home