Blackwater Writing Project

October 29, 2007

As I was reading this topic all I could think about was Happy Gilmore and his "Happy Place" and I begin chuckling. Its just too funny. The slots playing grandma, the midget, the sexy girl with the beer... Then towards the end of the movie, his "happy place" is invaded and everything is mean there. That's just so wrong - the happy place shouldn't be messed with. And yet, I'm still chuckling. I guess I have a thing for stupid movies. "Just Go Home!" he, he.

So, if I were to have a "Happy Place" what would it be? Who would be there? Where would it be? Not sure... I've always had a secret thing for unicorns - maybe hopping on the back of one and galloping among the clouds, miles above every worry and stress and critisism. Yeah, that would be nice. No worries, the wind in my face - I could do that. I think I would probably be alone except for the the magical creatures that are flying along with me. No other people to bother me or annoy me. But yet, if I wanted company, we could dip down below the clouds and gallop above my family and friends, and if I chose we could pick someone up to ride with us. But only if I chose to. Yeah, that sounds good to me.

1 Comments:

  • Sasha, the control freak, who wants to live in her private world . . . I'm just kidding, Sasha. Please don't come after me. Don't put me on the list.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home