Blackwater Writing Project

June 21, 2007

Sasha's List

Hmm, I think I’ve avoided being on Sasha’s list thus far, but I’m never sure with her, especially since she’s in my writing group, and I offer lots of suggestions. I imagine her reading over the comments, thinking, “Yeah, Donna, you’re on the list.” I shudder and return to my notebook, making a mental note to make a will before the ISI ends. I don’t want to inconvenience my husband if I die; he has enough on his mind right now without having to deal with Probate Court. (Clearly, I’m a good wife.)

2 Comments:

  • This is great!!! I would try to be nice on for writing.

    By Blogger agaither, at 9:11 AM  

  • I love the last line, especially the way it's set aside in parentheses.

    By Blogger Kat, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home