Blackwater Writing Project

May 10, 2007

May Write Night

The topic for tonight (or tomorrow or next week or whenever you join us on the blog) is Re-Do/Renovate/Do-Over, whichever gets your pen moving or your fingers flying on the keyboard.

Wes is moving into a new studio, so we're in renovation mode, but people often re-do things: houses, rooms, themselves, their spouses. Others need a do-over sometimes. I miss the automatic do-over I got playing board games as a child. Do-overs proliferated then; now, not so much . . .

Anyway, I hope to see some of you in a few minutes at Hildegard's, and I look forward to seeing the voices of the rest of you on the blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I'm confused. Is this where we're supposed to be for online Write Night?

    By Blogger Kat, at 6:53 PM  

  • Yep, you're in the right spot. Just start a new post and write whatever you want.

    By Blogger blindsi, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home