Blackwater Writing Project

August 01, 2006

my niece shares her writing

Hi everyone. In keeping with this summer's theme of freewriting, my niece, who is entering the 5th grade at Clyattville Elem, has begun writing in her journal with me. She gave me permission to share today's entry. It is based on a dog's letter from obedience school only this is about her playing the role of her dog, Cali.

Today I bathed Cally (my dog). I also scrubbed her teeth with a washcloth. She hates both things. I'm going to pretend I'm her and what I would do at night to get back at Taylor. I would take a pen and draw on her face and then get a cup of water and pour it on her face so the ink would run and cover her face. Then I would take the whipped cream and scwert some in her hand then tic(k)le her face with a feather so she would rub whipped cream all over her face. I got that one from TV. Wait there's more. I would put a couple of scoops of ice cream on her face and a cherry on top with of course some chocalate and heck I'd eat it. Hey, a dog's got to do what a dog's got to do. Would you eat Taylor's face?

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing your niece's writing. I am happy to see that it is based on a letter from obedience school.

    By Blogger Kim, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home