Blackwater Writing Project

June 07, 2006

Negotiation

Negotiation—that’s a bureaucratic term that means “I don’t want to fight with this dumb*** another minute, so we will attempt to talk it out. Wow. I just mentally negotiated whether I would spell out “ass” or not. Who was I going to offend? Do I care if I offend? I won’t negotiate my writing. I’ll start over.

Negotiation is this long ass word that means “I don’t want to fight with this dumbass for another minute.” Spell-check has indicated that dumbass should be “dumb ass”. But I refuse to negotiate on that either. There have been many occasions in my life that I’ve had to use negotiation to get through a situation. But I don’t feel like writing about it. I’m going to write about my morning.

When I got home yesterday, I decided to take a nap. Six hours later, I awoke to the sound of Hank Hill discussing propane. I love that cartoon for some reason. I can relate to the characters, they remind me of people that I know. I really love Peggy Hill, the Spanish Substitute teacher of the year. This woman is so enthusiastic about teaching Spanish, even though she has a very limited knowledge of the language. She’s always right, especially when she’s wrong. Anyway,

I have got to get something that faintly resembles a sleeping pattern; this vampire state is starting to freak me out a little bit. I’m tired of writing about that too.

I’m thinking of buying a Playstation 3, if and when it comes out in November. I have to start saving for it now. Right now, I have the 360, and it has been a disappointment. If not for “Oblivion,” I would have sold the thing by now. And I don’t even want to discuss the PSP.

1 Comments:

  • Hmm, never thought of myself as a power fem . . . maybe that will be our t-shirt motto for the summer.

    "Don't make us mad. You wouldn't like us when we're mad."

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home