Blackwater Writing Project

June 27, 2006

South Georgia Writing Project

Hi guys and gals! I am moments away from being a father again. Heather and I leave for the hospital in an hour and a half. If you're real observant, you'll notice the time right now is around 9:30 PM. We have to report at midnight tonight. I feel like I'm in boot camp again doing crazy things at completely inappropriate hours of the night. They are taken Heather down to the O.R. at 9:45 in the morning and we should have baby by 11. I have no idea why we have to be there so early, I guess they think we may change our minds. I'm already tired of looking at pink. We finally decided on a name: Sariah (Sa-ri-ah) Phoenix Hathaway. I also got my deer back and hung yesterday. I killed a 12 point monster last season. We named him lil' Rob. He was the 3rd largest buck killed in Ben-Hill county history. I'll send pics of the deer and the Dear. I need Prayers!!! Lots. Oh yeah, Heather does to. Peace out!

3 Comments:

  • Congrats, Adam! Make sure you update us with news of the baby. And definitely we need pictures of the baby.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 10:41 PM  

  • The joys of parenthood and hunting.

    By Blogger lc, at 9:26 AM  

  • We're all thinking of you. Do you need a loud cheer at 11? Good luck to you all, and pink will soon give way to mud and other disgusting joys of parenthood...

    By Blogger Diana Chartier, at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home