Blackwater Writing Project

June 22, 2006

Daily Log

I just wanted to put a copy of the daily log in case you didn't get it or misplaced it. I also wanted to say that I had fun with the looping activity, or any daily log for that matter. It is funny to watch people not remember what crazy things came out of their mouths. I am guilty of that. I am having a great time in the summer institute. (tear) NOT!

Kimberly Ross
South Georgia Writing Project

Looping Activity

What did we have for breakfast? I have Lisa
Who had mercy on us? I have Donna
She was distracted by the professor’s loud voice. I have Jason
He refused to name his boys Tim and Jim. I have Ivy
She needed to be blessed because she spoke up for herself. I have Peter
He was the bachelor that was ignored at a birthday party. I have Gracie
She wanted Mrs. Donna to know that she said hey. I have David
He said, “busy as a cat covering up crap?” I have Christy
She thought that the kaleidoscope was like drunk goggles. I have Pat
She is like the Nutty Professor. I have Diana
Her phone went off during an interview. I have Bertha
She wants the t-shirts to be pastor’s wife appropriate. I have Hayden
She bribed us to do homework. I have Robert
His students called him Bipolar Bob. I have Tashia
She eats a pig every morning. I have Alex
He thinks the summer institute starts at 9:15. I have Victoria
She lived to tell it. I have Lindsi
“I am exempt from posting the daily log, not Bertha!” I have donuts, blueberries, bananas and fuzzy animals.



Instructions for looping activity

Write down question number one.
Write down question number two.
Write the answer to question two next to question number 1.
Write down question number three.
Write the answer to question number three next to question number 2.
Continue until you get to the last question.
Write the answer to number one next to the last question.
You can start with any student, the student asks the question on his index card.
The student with the answer says it and asks the question on his index card.
Continue and you should end up with the student you started with.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home