Blackwater Writing Project

June 25, 2007

Wrecked and Crashed?

This is kinda fun. I’ve been trying to guess what the topic is since Kade posted. I need a few more posts though. My strongest urge right now would be “crashes” or “wrecks” either of which would automatically get me writing about this night when I was in college. I got wrecked and had to crash somewhere I shouldn’t have. Anyway, I’ll be waiting to read them all! Miss you guys already.

When I got ready to post, I refreshed and saw car stories. I should have remembered Donna had the freewrite this morning.

5 Comments:

  • Actually, YOU had the freewrite this morning, but I had to fill in for you . . . (grin)

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:12 AM  

  • That's right, I did. Do I have it tomorrow? I'll post it to the blog.

    By Blogger Adam, at 9:15 AM  

  • Random, but I dreamed this weekend that you, me, and Donna went scalloping. A shark attacked you! And then you were too macho to wear bandages, so you walked around bleeding. Weird, huh?

    By Blogger blindsi, at 9:29 AM  

  • Scalloping! I wouldn't be caught dead scalloping. I survived the shark attack though. That's got to count for something. Did I fight him off or was the shark a coward and bite and run? I love wierd dreams!

    By Blogger Adam, at 9:36 AM  

  • The shark bit you and ran. Something about spoiled meat? I don't know... :)

    By Blogger blindsi, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home