Blackwater Writing Project

August 08, 2006

Catching up

We had such a busy few weeks, I thought I would never get a chance to blog again.

I too was shocked and saddened at Robert's passing, but I am glad I was able to know him for a few weeks.

Congratulations Kim. You must be so excited.

My family has all gone home now, and I am officially working. My schedule appears to be such that my classes for the fall will be put on hold. Hopefully I can start again in the spring, and if not, then definitely the summer.

Donna, I have not forgotten I need to meet with you this Saturday.

I will try to get organized now and keep up with this. I did make my kids and nephews write, now I need to get going again.

Hope everyone had a great summer, and we'll see each other again to rejuvenate.

Diana

1 Comments:

  • It's good to have you back online. I've missed you. I'll see you Saturday.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home