Blackwater Writing Project

June 19, 2006

Community event?

In 2004, SGWP participants headed to the river to go tubing one day. Whether we go tubing or not, it might be fun to have a social event outside of the Institute--maybe a potluck dinner or bowling night or tubing one Friday--an event to which we can invite family. What do you think? My house is way too dirty for hosting a potluck, though; seriously, it's a construction zone as usual.

Also, we need to plan a Post-Institute day for you to pick up the anthologies. I'd prefer to schedule it after classes begin so that we can talk about what we've incorporated into classes, sharing successes and failures. Also, I'll need to figure out what leadership roles, if any, people want to play next year. Possibilities include Publicity, Historian, Publications, Tech Liaison, Writing Coordinator, Legislative Liaison, and probably many others.

1 Comments:

  • Donna,
    I am so sold on this writing institute-I want to remain involved so this does not become a one time event for me. Anything techy/computer is NOT for me, so let me know what you envision me to do in order to help. Thanks for the awesome experiences to draw from so far this summer!
    L. Wood

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home