Blackwater Writing Project

June 29, 2006

South Georgia Writing Project





Baby's good, mamma's good, Daddy's tired! It was a trying experience to say the least, but well worth the wait. I got the biology lesson of a lifetime yesterday. Watching all that was...scarey. Sariah Phoenix was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long. I have been trying to post to the blog since last night, but I haven't been holding my mouth right I don't guess. Maybe this time it will work. I had to throw in the deer picture. I'm proud of that too! I have a better picture I'll post tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • Have to wonder about a new dad who throws in a picture of a deer. (laughing) Sariah is so cute. Nice job all, and big brother looks pleased as punch.

    By Blogger Diana Chartier, at 6:59 PM  

  • Congratulations!

    By Blogger Kim, at 9:51 AM  

  • Adam, These pictures look great. They're a lot easier to see on the blog than the ones you emailed me. The files are a better size. The family looks great. Congrats to you and Heather and Archer.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 12:05 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home