Blackwater Writing Project

June 15, 2006

Food

Food is good. I eat food every day. My friends eat food too. They like it. When I go to different places, I eat food. One time, I ate food and I got “the poisoning” from the food. I was very sick. I’m better now. I went to the grocery store to get more food last night. I saw a former student.

He said “Hello Ms. Coleman.”
I said, “Hello you. How are you?”
He said, “I’m fine. I just got out of class.”
I said, “Yeah.


I turned back to the cashier, and he also asked me how I was doing.
I said, “I’m fine. How are you?” Like most other people, he did not answer the question. I found that odd. I went home, I ate the food, and I went to bed after doing very extensive research on inquiry-based teaching pedagogies.

2 Comments:

  • So . . . I guess you really didn't like this topic, huh?

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:43 AM  

  • The topic was great, the Fed Ex man is a different story. I was trying some Raymond Carveresque techniques.

    By Blogger lc, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home