Blackwater Writing Project

June 17, 2008

Things I'd Like to Know

I bet you could carry all I don't know in a simple sewing thimble, or is it all I do know, you know that's number one on my list of things I'd like to know.

1. See above
2. Just how many grains of sand are there really on the beach?
3. What do you call a male ladybug?
4. Why do pizzas come in square boxes?
5. If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around, does it make a sound? You know, like "help!?"
6. Why are "kiddy pools" always so warm?
7. Wal-Mart is always lowering prices, why is nothing free yet?
8. What's another word for synonym?
9. Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults have in their adultery?
10. What are cats allergic to?
11. If a child using sign-language swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
12. How do I set my laser printer on stun?
13. Are Laughing Stock just cattle with a sense of humor?
14. I mean, just how many ways can there be to skin a cat?
15. Why are lethal injection needles sterilized?
16. Why do we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?
17. What color do smurfs turn when holding their breath?
18. Who was cruel enough to add an "s" to the word "lisp?"
19. If a man speaks in the forest, and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?
20. If a person with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Just my little list of what I'd like to know. I decided to cut it short to not bore anyone, but I think I'm a little late for that. Oh well, when life gives you lemons you make lemonade!

2 Comments:

  • See, I wanted to be funny and just couldn't get there today. This list is hilarious. I cringed when I got to the warm kiddie pool and washing the kids hands with soap. Fun, fun, fun.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 9:00 AM  

  • Um, do you really want to know why kiddie pools are so warm?

    By Blogger eromler, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home