Blackwater Writing Project

November 18, 2005

NWP Conference 2005

First, let me (Latahshia Coleman—tech liason) welcome you to the new blog of the South Georgia Writing Project. Hopefully, this blog will serve to keep all old and new members “in the loop.” All are invited to post blogs about anything SGWP related and nonrelated. Anyone can comment. I will send out an official sign-up email later. I hope that this site will help our writing community stay in touch with as little headache as possible.

Right now, at this very moment in time and history, Donna and I are at the NWP Conference. And let me tell you, espcially those who couldn’t come, it’s cold here in Pittsburgh, PA. I knew I was going to be a lifetime Georgian when my thighs went numb as I walked back to my hotel. The conference (and the conferences within the conferences) has been fairly enlightening and useful.

That is all.

1 Comments:

  • Advisory Board Members, I wish you all were here. We need about five people here to attend all the awesome sessions. My mind is bursting with ideas for SGWP.

    Jana, I did hear that some of the Inservice monographs deal with writing camps. Also, you can probably find good information in past copies of _The Voice_ and _The Quarterly_, both of which are available online. I wish you all were here.

    We need to discuss the writing camps when we can.

    By Blogger Donna Sewell, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home